Hello Fellow Dressage Members!
The excitement is building for the Fall Festival! The banquet promises to be a really big night with our awards, anniversary and Steffen Peters. Now, we need the silent auction, our main fundraiser, to match strides with the significance of the occasion. To ensure success, we need the support of our membership in donating and/or procuring items or services for this event.
Please consider donating an item or service to the auction, and/or please ask your favorite businesses or favorite people to donate an item. Our membership is diverse and that is a great asset for collecting many creative, delicious, useful, and wonderful things. It will be fun to see all the items at the banquet and even more fun to bid on them!
Please contact me, Wendy Redhouse, with any items you have for our auction. Here are the instructions for making a donation:
- Complete a donation form for every item; a copy should stay with the donor as receipt for their tax deductible gift – download the form here.
- Send form and item to Wendy Redhouse or to the ODS office; items may be delivered to the banquet site but must arrive early for set up.
- A procurement letter is available if you would like to use it for solicitation. I will gladly mail you any forms or letters, or you may pull them from the ODS website here.
- Donated items will be posted on the ODS website as we receive them – view that webpage here.
- Please confirm all donations by October 15th, 2011.
I will do my best to facilitate your donation, so do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or need assistance.
Thank you all so much for your support! And don’t forget to sign up for the Fall Festival so that you can attend the Auction on Saturday, November 5th.
10962 SE Pheasant Ridge Dr.
Happy Valley, OR 97086