DRESSAGE for the AGES is a High School Dressage Team College Scholarship Fundraiser Show
This year’s show will be held March 8 (Saturday) and March 9 (Sunday) at the Oregon State Fairgrounds, Salem, OR
This is an ODS Approved League Show
Recognized by: ODS #L11-08; Competition Management: ODS Youth Program
Judges: Jessica Rattner (L) & Holly Griswald (L)
Mail entries to the Secretary: Gaye McCabe 7985 Darling St SE, Salem, OR 97317-4700
(503) 378-0309 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager: Carol Jackson • (503) 949-0156 • email@example.com
Opening date: January 1, 2014 – entries postmarked before opening date will be penalized.
Closing date: February 28, 2014 – entries postmarked after closing date accepted only if ride times available and $5.00 per class additional fee included
Click Here for Official Prize List (updated 2/21)
Click Here for General Rules for ODS League Shows
Click Here for the ODS League Show Entry Form
Contact: Gaye McCabe
Phone: (503) 378-0390
Oregon State Fair and Expo Center
2330 17th Street NE
Salem OR 97301-0601 US
SPONSORS are needed:
- THIS SHOW IS A FUNDRAISER FOR THE ODS HIGH SCHOOL DRESSAGE TEAM’S COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. Sponsorships help offset costs of running the show and bolster our scholarship fund!
- Sponsorship is $25 per class. If you would like to even sponsor part of a class, we can combine sponsorships – anything and everything helps.
- Sponsorships for this show are available through this online form -https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=jnKLDJ8Ke%2APK4u%2AvttWWTA and payment with PayPal
- Or, if you prefer, you can mail a check to Gaye McCabe, show secretary, at 7985 Darling St SE, Salem, OR 97317-4700 and mark on the memo “Sponsorship.”
- Your sponsorship is tax deductible and we will send you a sponsorship acknowledgement receipt to submit with your taxes
VOLUNTEERS are needed:
Although all participants do volunteer, the more the merrier and the better the show runs, so if you have a few free hours, a half day, or a full day – we’d love to have you there to help. Its lots of fun. AFTER the show is scheduled, we will be using the ODS “Sign Up Schedule” account and will be adding volunteer shifts to it (around 3/2) so if you like to sign up to volunteer online, please visit http://www.signupschedule.com/oregondressagesociety (after 3/2) or, if you prefer to sign up by talking to a person, email Carol Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 503-949-0156, and we can schedule you by phone or email.
INTERESTED Grade, Middle and High School Students –
If you are interested in joining a High School Team, please come and find out more. Students, starting with 4th grade can become “honorary team members”. Beginning in 9th grade you can earn a High School letter, ODS letterman’s pen and certificate, USDF and USEF letterman’s pens and certificates. College scholarships are offered to team members who apply and meet the criteria to receive college scholarships.
If you have any other questions concerning the show – please call Carol Jackson (503) 949-0156 or Gaye McCabe (503) 378-0390, not the ODS Office.